Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Nail Polish Review: Femme Fatale Glass Coffin Artisan Nail Lacquer

Femme Fatale Artisan Nail Polish in Glass Coffin
This is two coats of polish topped with Seche Vite dry fast top coat
Availability: This is available for $15 at beautometry.com.
Would I buy this again?:Yes
Notes: Color-wise, this is described as a light blue to purple thermal with green-red shimmer. At first when I read that it was a polish that changes color with temperature I wanted to call bs but it truly works and I guess testing it out when it was cold outside/warm inside worked really well. I think it's such a fun nail polish. The color retains a greenish-teal pearl throughout but is more of a sky blue in warmer temperatures and a violet purple in colder temperature. The wear-time was pretty nice, it lasted about 5 days without chipping. given that most of my nails are flaking, I'll take it. 
Update as of 2021: While this polish retained its functionality as a polish and beauty my bottle no longer changes colors so I am unfortunately unable to show you the color shift.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment