Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Sugarpill Pumpkin Spice Eyeshadow Review

As a Sugarpill and pumpkin addict I clearly needed this in my life.
AvailabilityThis appears to have been discontinued. 
Would I buy this again? I think I would.
NotesAlright, so texture-wise this eyeshadow is really soft, creamy, and has a lot of pigment payoff.
This is on the left, Penelope is on the right 
I'd have to say this is an intensely pigmented metallic reddish copper loaded with gold micro-glitter. It's absolutely stunning and perfect for fall. For those of you who are curious as to how it compares to Penelope, this is darker and more red. The only unfortunate thing about this shadow is that its texture is very soft and mine broke... I know I can be salty and contact Sugarpill but as I don't think they have any more stock of this I'm  just going to put it in a jar and crush it up because it's not that serious. I'm just saying this so any of you folks reading, if this gets re-released at some point might be aware of the textural issue at hand. I think this is absolutely beautiful and worth owning.  

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment