Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Lipstick Review: Inglot 282 Lipstick

Inglot Lipstick in 282
Availability: This product has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Maybe... I do like it. :P
Notes: I'd describe the color as a true purple, although if I had to be nitpicky it's ever so slightly more blue than it is red. I get so many compliments when I wear this because it's so different but it's not crazy bright or an obvious "color" the way that blues or greens can be... if that makes sense... it doesn't look as stark. The formula of this is wonderful - smooth, creamy, easy to apply. This has a fruity sweet scent to it that I don't love but I don't dislike it either. I think this color is really unique and that the Inglot lipsticks themselves are worth taking a look at, they're very reasonably priced and you can find some unique colors.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. :)

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment