Friday, November 6, 2015

Lipstick Review: MAC Hot Gossip Lipstick

MAC Lipstick in Hot Gossip
Availability: This shade appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Maybe... I do like it :P
NotesMAC describes this color as a Cremesheen Mid-tone pinky plum. I'd have to agree with that, this is the color I was hoping Syrup was but alas... I think it's fantastic for every day, it's flattering and not too loud of a color while still giving a nice pop and brightness to the face. The formula of this is fantastic - it has a smooth glide and nice color payoff.. As with all MAC lipsticks this has a soft vanilla scent and flavor that I don't have any strong feelings for either way.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. :)

Disclaimer: I received this as a Back 2 MAC lipstick - basically you bring in 6 empty containers from MAC makeup and they give you a free lipstick (not sure of freestanding stores still do shadows/glosses). In no way, shape, or form does getting this free affect my opinion of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment