Friday, November 20, 2015

Kat Von D Thrasher Metal Crush Eyeshadow Review

Ok you folks, when I saw these on Instagram I thought they were really dope but when I swatched them I knew I had to pick up a few.
AvailabilityThis has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? I think I would.
NotesAlright, so texture-wise all of these are really creamy, buttery, and blend very easily. They're just a really good metallic-finish powder shadow so if you like any of the colors that this come in definitely check them out and play with them.
Thrasher is described as a metallic gold. I have to say plain old calling this color gold is misleading because this isn't what I think of, when I think of gold. This has a really tarnished, old-gold, kind of olive tone to it with a metallic finish and sparse golden micro-glitter throughout. I'm really excited that this was given to me because it's such a beautiful old gold/olive tone that I love to wear even though I don't wear it often. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention it on this here blog nor am I being compensated to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment