Friday, November 6, 2015

Lipstick Review: MAC Candy Yum Yum Lipstick

MAC Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum
Availability: This product is $19 for .1 oz (3g). You can find it at maccosmetics.com, bloomingdales.com, macys.com, nordstrom.com and selfridges.com as well as their physical store/counter locations.
Would I buy this again?: Maybe... I do like it :P
Notes: MAC describes this color as a matte neon pink. I'd say it's a definitely a bright fuchsia pink but I wouldn't go so far as to calling it neon. The formula of this is fantastic given that it's matte, I was expecting it to be dry and difficult to apply but that wasn't the case at all. As with all MAC lipsticks this has a soft vanilla scent and flavor that I don't have any strong feelings for either way.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. :)

Disclaimer: I received this as a Back 2 MAC lipstick - basically you bring in 6 empty containers from MAC makeup and they give you a free lipstick (not sure of freestanding stores still do shadows/glosses). In no way, shape, or form does getting this free affect my opinion of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment