Tuesday, January 3, 2023

December 2022 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials but also a few fun things to play with.

1. ColourPop Mini Haul: I needed to get some skincare items and decided I'd try the ColourPop ones and pick up these two palettes that caught my attention while I was at it:

2. Juvia's Place I Am Magic Concealer in J21 x2: Since I really like this concealer I decided to pick it up on Black Friday since it was 50% off. Juvia's often has sales especially on their palettes but I hardly ever see the concealer being on sale.

3. YesStyle Mini Haul: I've been running low on some skincare and decided to hop on and replenish on things I've been needing:
SKINFOOD Buckwheat Loose Power in Clear
SKINFOOD Peach Cotton Multi Finish Powder

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Haul: My friend Donna is always going on and on about how incredible these palettes are and since they were 50% off and I managed to score an additional 20% off my total order I decided to just go for it. I got the following:

4. OPALHOUSE Scented Soy Candle in Sparkling Yuzu: My friend Jolty got me this as a holiday present and it smells delicious, the scent reminds me a bit of the Trader Joe's Mango Tangerine Scented Candle. I'm excited to burn this!

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of the OPALHOUSE candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment