Friday, December 23, 2022

Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 Review

Today I bring to you the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5

AvailabilityThis palette retails at $60 for 25 eyeshadows. It is available at anastasiabeverlyhills.com, sephora.com, and naimes.com along with their physical store locations. It is also available at beautybay.com. 
Would I buy this again? I'm not sure yet. 
NotesOk y'all I haven't really bought many palettes this year and caved when I saw that these were half off on Black Friday. My friend Donna just raves and raves about these and she warned me this palette was heavily purple-toned. Personally I thought it looked rather periwinkle online, but no, definitely purple. I've been loving playing with purples lately so I just went for it anyway.  While this is arranged better than some of the other Norvina palettes, I wish that they were arranged by color because here it would just be more aesthetically pleasing. Alas. 
A1 is described as a matte bright white, I'd agree with their description. 
A2 is described as a duo-chrome peachy gold, I'd say this shade has a soft nude peach base with a pinky gold duochrome. 
A3 is described as a sparkling pastel bubblegum lavender, I'd say this is a bubblegum pinkish purple with a pearlescent sheen along with violet, magenta, and silver micro-glitter.
A4 is described as a matte light taupe, I'd say this is a taupe-y mauve. 
A5 is described as a matte dusty rose taupe, I'd describe this as more of a rosy mauve-y taupe.
B1 is described as a sparkling icy gold with brilliant reflects, I'd agree with their description here, the shine on here is intense. Personally I love this, I think it would be a fun cheek highlight!
B2 is described as a matte pastel lavender, I'd say this is a matte, cool-toned bubblegum pink (it looks more pink in person).
B3 is described as a matte cool-toned lilac, I'd agree with their description and have to say that it puts a smile on my face because I love lilacs to begin with and this shade is my favorite of the lilac varieties.
B4 is described as a matte rosy taupe with multi-dimensional reflects,  I'd say this is a dusty mauve with pink and silver micro-glitter bits.
B5 is described as a metallic chocolate brown, I'd say this is a chocolate brown base with a maroon pearl.
C1 is described as a sparkling cool-toned lilac with blue reflects, I'd agree with that description and add that the micro-glitter in here is a teal blue and silver. 
C2 is described as a metallic warm silver, I'd say this a metallic pewter with an intense silver pearl.
C3 is described as a matte vibrant purple, I'd agree with that description.
C4 is described as a sparkling peachy-pink with gold reflects, I'd say it's a peachy pink base with a gold pearl and gold micro-glitter.
C5 is described as a matte deep warm brown, I'd say this is a dark maroon.
D1 is described as a metallic deep warm copper, I'd agree with that description. 
D2 is described as a multi-dimensional pressed glitter with rainbow reflects, I'd say this is a translucent pink base with copper and holographic glitter. 
D3 is described as a deep black with clusters of magenta and lilac sparkles, I'd honestly say the black here is more on the sheer side; otherwise I agree with their description.
D4 is described as a matte true violet, I personally think of violet as more of an indigo, this is a matte cool-toned purple.

D5 is described as a matte berry violet, I'd say this is a matte purplish burgundy. 
E1 is described as a metallic candy pink with gold reflect, I'd say this is a warm pink with an icy gold pearl.
E2 is described as a matte blush rosy pink, I'd say this is a matte, soft rosy maroon.
E3 is described as a metallic bright lavender, I'd say this is a metallic purplish magenta with an intense pearl.
E4 is described as a matte dirty orange, I'd say this is a matte, warm, orange brown.
E5 is described as a matte deep grape, I'd say this is a matte plum brown. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment