Saturday, December 31, 2022

Oil Review: PURITO PLAINET SQUALANE OIL 100

PURITO PLAINET SQUALANE 100

Availability: This is available at iherb.com, stylevana.com, yesstyle.com, puritoen.com, and amazon.com. It retails around $11.50 - $14 for 1.01 oz. (30 mL). 

Would I buy this again? Yes.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
According to puritoen.com:
Derived 100% from sugarcane, a lightweight, multi-purpose squalane oil rapidly penetrates the skin to instantly hydrate and lock in moisture. This replenishing facial oil works to boost elasticity, nourish, soothe, and smooth out dehydration lines. PLAINET SQUALANE OIL helps promote cell turnover and lessens the appearance of fine lines. This plant-based vegan oil improves skin health by soothing redness and skin irratation. 

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Squalane: Squalane has anti-inflammatory properties, is lightweight, and helps smooth the texture of skin. 

What is the texture like?
This has a bit of an oily feel to it when first applied, but it absorbs readily and quickly into the skin. 

Is this scented?
This has no discernable scent to it.

What has my experience with the product been like?
I'm sure many of you readers know, if you've read my blog for any length of time, of my deep love for squalane oil. While I am a bit of a loyalist to the , I decided that since I was ordering things on yesstyle.com I might as well see if there is a squalane that is available on the Korean market. Is one better than the other? Frankly, no. That being said, both myself and my skin (I say because it got all rough and flakey) were both upset when my squalane oil ran out and I am glad to have one to use. For anyone that needs a recap, I personally love squalane because, when I use it regularly, my skin is far less red and I constantly suffer with skin-irratation related redness because, due to my PCOS, I shave my face. Additionally, squalane oil makes my skin feel silky smooth unlike anything else. So due to both the buttery skin texture and the reduction in both irratation and redness, I love my squalane. 
 
Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment