Sunday, December 18, 2022

Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 Review

 Today I bring to you the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3

AvailabilityThis palette retails at $60 for 25 eyeshadows. It is available at anastasiabeverlyhills.com, sephora.com, and naimes.com along with their physical store locations. It is also available at beautybay.com. 
Would I buy this again? I'm not sure yet. 
NotesOk y'all I haven't really bought many palettes this year and caved when I saw that these were half off on Black Friday. My friend Donna just raves and raves about these and recommended this particular palette to me as something that was fall appropriate. We all know I'm going to wear it whenever because that's who I am. I personally think it's a good palette for all seasons except for maybe winter.  That being said, this, and the rest of the Norvina palettes are arranged in a way that makes no sense to me - or to many others either it seems based on message boards - I wish that they were arranged by color because their order in the palette doesn't make sense, even if you tried to create a look using a row or a column or colors next to each other as quads, it just doesn't add up to me and looks confusing to the eye. Alas. 
A1 is described as a matte chartreuse yellow, I'd agree with their description. 
A2 is described as a matte vibrant orange pressed pigment, I'd agree with their description. 
A3 is described as a matte harvest pumpkin pressed pigment, I'd say this is a soft orangey brown.
A4 is described as a fresh green with a silver sparkle, I'd say this is a matte chartreuse with silver micro-shimmer. 
A5 is described as a matte intense orange pressed pigment, I'd say this is a matte vibrant red-orange.
B1 is described as a metallic aqua, I'd say this is a metallic seafoam teal with a silvery teal pearl, it also has hints of chartreuse and gold in the pearl when the light hits it just right. I think it's a gorgeous color. 
B2 is described as a matte jade with a gold sparkle, I'd say this is a matte, cool-toned green with silver micro-shimmer.
B3 is described as a matte hot flamingo pink pressed pigment, I'd say this is a bright matte fuchsia pink.
B4 is described as a matte royal fuchsia pressed pigment,  I'd agree with their description.
B5 is described as a matte light apricot pressed pigment, I'd say this is a matte, light, warm brown.
C1 is described as a metallic sparkling white wine, I'd say this is a metallic shimmery golden champagne with a golden pearl and white-gold glitter. 
C2 is described as a matte candy apple pressed pigment, I'd agree with their description.
C3 is described as a matte baked cinnamon pressed pigment, I'd say this is a mid-tone matte terracotta.
C4 is described as a matte mulberry pressed pigment, I'd say it's a matte, berry, red wine shade.
C5 is described as a titanium teal with a gold sparkle, I'd say this is a beautiful teal with a silvery pearl and gold micro-glitter.
D1 is described as a matte warm cider pressed pigment, I love the description for this, I would amend that it's a matte, amber cider shade. 
D2 is described as a pale peach with a gold sparkle pressed pigment, I'd say this is a metallic champagne base with a pinkish pearl and white-gold micro-glitter. I think this would be absolutely lovely as a cheek highlight. 
D3 is described as a matte true lime green, I'd agree with their description.
D4 is described as a metallic orange with a gold sparkle pressed pigment, I'd say this is a metallic reddish copper with a gold pearl.
D5 is described as a peach nectar with a gold sparkle pressed pigment, I'd say this is a golden champagne base with a golden copper pearl and gold micro-glitter. 
E1 is described as a matte shamrock green pressed pigment, I'd agree with their description.

E2 is described as a matte merlot pressed pigment, I'd agree with their description.
E3 is described as a matte vibrant coral pressed pigment, I'd say this is a matte, warm pinkish orange.
E4 is described as a matte dandelion yellow, I'd agree with that description.
E5 is described as a metallic magenta with a pink iridescent shift pressed pigment, I'd say this is a metallic magenta with a pink pearl along with magenta, silver, and pink micro-glitter. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment