Friday, December 9, 2022

Fourth Ray Beauty BLOOM SERVICE rose cleansing balm Review

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Fourth Ray Beauty BLOOM SERVICE rose cleansing balm.

Availability:  This retails at $15 for 2.3 oz. (66 g). It can be purchased at fourthraybeauty.com and colourpop.com

Would I buy this again? I'm not sure.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
According to fourthraybeauty.com:
Soft, Clean Skin? Say Less.
🌹 What it is - This gentle cleansing balm transforms into a silky oil that melts away makeup and impurities with a luxurious milky lather. It leaves skin soft, refreshed, and ready for your next skincare step!
💗 Why you’ll luv it - Get the power of a cleanser in a transformative balm to effortlessly cleanse skin of daily grime and makeup (even waterproof!) without leaving behind a greasy residue. It also features a lush rose fragrance for some serious aromatherapy!
✨ Why you need it – It’s infused with Rose Hip Oil to rejuvenate and renew skin softness, Argan Oil, known to intensely nourish and condition skin, and Sunflower Seed Oil, an antioxidant-rich natural botanical known to soothe skin and lock in moisture.
SOFTENING
CLEANSING
a gentle cleansing balm that transforms from a silky oil to a milk to melt away makeup and impurities. it gently cleanses without stripping skin or leaving an oily residue. infused with rose hip oil to rejuvenate, argan oil, known to be rich in essential fatty acids, and sunflower seed oil to soothe and moisturize skin. leaves skin soft, refreshed, and ready for the rest of your routine.

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Once again, according to fourthraybeauty.com:
Rose Hip Oil - Rich in vitamins, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants. Rose Hip Oil provides a smoother, more even-looking complexion. 
Argan Oil - is known to be rich in Vitamin E which smooths and refines skin texture. It is high in essential fatty acids and intensely nourishes and conditions skin.

What is the texture like?
This starts off as a relatively stiff, thick balm that turns into an oil when warmed up in the hands. 

Is this scented?
This has a soft, floral scent to it. I don't know that I would describe this as being a rose scent outright but there is a floral undertone to the product. 

What has my experience with the product been like?
This balm cleans my face without leaving residue behind and I don't need a lot of product to get my makeup off. While I enjoy using this, I don't find it to be any better or worse in comparison to other cleansing balms I've tried recently. I simply wanted to try something new and this happened to be on sale. Additionally, I wish this came with a scoop, especially because it is a stiffer balm, it feels kind of unsanitary to just dig into this with my fingers. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment