Saturday, December 31, 2022

Love It Or Leave It; Review 2.0: ColourPop Lilac You A Lot Pressed Powder Palette

Hello folksickles. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized that I review a LOAD of eyeshadow palettes and I like to think of myself as being largely an eyeshadow junkie. In order to de-clutter a bit  I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eyeshadows for the month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on the eyeshadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them or giving them away (and why :P) as well as if I think it's worth its price tag. 

You can find a look I did with the palette here. These are the looks I created this month:
So as you can see I created some smoky, some bright, purple looks. I really love the quality of this palette - the color payoff is excellent, the shadows are beautiful, and they blend well. I absolutely adore the selection of purples in this palette  in both metallic and matte finishes which enables one to create quite the variety of looks. Many of these shades also work beautifully as blushes and highlighters on the face as well. I honestly love its versatility and I love the way the shades in here look with my brown eyes so I will definitely be holding onto this palette.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this palette myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment