Wednesday, December 14, 2022

ColourPop clay it cool Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop clay it cool Pressed Powder Palette.

AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $16 for 10 eyeshadows. 
Would I buy this again? I think I would.
NotesOk y'all I haven't really bought many palettes this year and caved when I saw this - I have been testing out a lot of colorful eyeshadows this year, as I'm sure you've seen from my posts and missed wearing neutrals. So when I saw this palette on Lauren's channel I thought it was beautiful and wanted to pick one up for myself.
High Fire is described as a matte creamy peach, I'd say this is a matte, warm, peachy nude.
Motif is described as a metallic golden peach, I'd say this is a metallic pink champagne with a silver pearl and silver-white micro-glitter. 
Earth Bae is described as a metallic golden terracotta, I'd say this is a  metallic reddish amber with an amber gold pearl. 
Mud Pot is described as a metallic red terracotta, I'd say this is a metallic reddish amber with an intense reddish copper pearl. 
Biscuit is described as a metallic warm bronze, I'd say this is a metallic reddish bronze.
Knead U is described as a peachy nude, I'd agree with their description color-wise. This is a cream, not a powder, shadow and I'm lowkey annoyed that this isn't really mentioned anywhere. I think it's probably meant to act as a base for the rest of the eyeshadows but given that it's a cream I'm concerned about it drying out over time.
Body Talk is described as a matte warm peach, I'd say this is a matte, warm, peachy pink. 

Figurine is described as a matte pinky terracotta, I'd agree with their description. 
Kiln It is described as a matte brownish terracotta, I'd say this is a matte, warm, reddish, milk chocolate. 
Aphrodite is described as a matte deep red brown, I'd say this is a matte, reddish burgundy brown.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment