Monday, December 12, 2022

ColourPop Not a Box of Chocolates Pressed Powder Palette Review

Today I bring to you the ColourPop Not a Box of Chocolates Pressed Powder Palette.

AvailabilityThis is available at ulta.com along with its physical store locations (I would call ahead to see if it's in stock because it is currently sold out on the website), as well as at colourpop.com where it retails at $24 for 16 eyeshadows. 
Would I buy this again? I think I would.
NotesOk y'all I haven't really bought many palettes this year and caved when I saw this - I have been testing out a lot of colorful eyeshadows this year, as I'm sure you've seen from my posts and missed wearing neutrals. So when I saw ColourPop had shared Shae's video about this palette on their Twitter and saw how pretty the colors in here were, I really wanted to get my hands on this palette. 
Champagne Truffle is described as a metallic golden champagne, I'd agree with their description. 
Lil' Nougat is described as a soft peachy beige, I'd agree with their description and add that leans very pink, it looks more fleshy in the palette. 
Honeycomb Crunch is described as a metallic golden butterscotch, I'd say this is a metallic amber gold. I absolutely adore this color!
Praline is described as a matte soft caramel, I'd say this is a matte peachy brown. 
Oh Chip is described as a matte hazelnut, I'd say this is a matte burnt butterscotch.
PB Brittle is described as golden chocolate sparkling glitters, I'd say this has a bit of a brownish base with gold, silver, and pinkish orange micro-glitter.
Amaretto is described as a matte milk chocolate, I'd agree with their description. 
Still Bitter is described as a metallic orange chocolate, I'd say this is a metallic burgundy with an amber pearl.
Drizzle Me This is described as a metallic rich smoky chocolate,  I'd say this is a metallic bronze with a golden pearl and gold, silver, and amber pink micro-glitter.
Tiramisu is described as a matte chocolate, I'd say this is a matte, warm, hot chocolate color.
Vibe Choc is described as a metallic true chocolate, I'd say this is a metallic chocolate brown with a soft golden pearl. 
Craxy 4 Cocoa is described as a matte chocolate (yes, again!), I'd say it's a matte, neutral, mid-toned brown.
That's Rich is described as a matte, warm reddish chocolate, I'd say this is a matte, reddish-toned, mid-tone brown.
Almost Famous is described as a metallic chocolate cherry, I'd say this is a satiny burgundy with pink and gold micro-glitter.
In Truffle is described as a chocolate with orange and gold pinpoints, I'd say this is a dark chocolate matte with gold and pink micro-glitter sequins.
90% Cacao is described as a matte espresso, I'd agree with their description. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment