Sunday, December 25, 2022

Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 6 Review

 Today I bring to you the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 6

AvailabilityThis palette retails at $60 for 25 eyeshadows. It is available at anastasiabeverlyhills.com, sephora.com, and naimes.com along with their physical store locations. It is also available at beautybay.com. 
Would I buy this again? I'm not sure yet. 
NotesOk y'all I haven't really bought many palettes this year and caved when I saw that these were half off on Black Friday. While this is arranged better than some of the other Norvina palettes, I wish that they were arranged by ROYGBIV because here it would just be more aesthetically pleasing. Alas. 
A1 is described as a matte bright white, I'd agree with their description. 
A2 is described as a multi dimensional pressed glitter with rainbow reflects, I'd say this glitter reflects mostly orange and green although it can go a bit silvery teal under certain lighting. 
A3 is described as a sparkling bluish silver with 3D reflects, I'd say this is a grayish silver base tone with a teal and silver micro-glitter pearl.
A4 is described as a(n) electric neon blue pressed glitter with neon reflects, I'd say this is a blue glitter with a teal shift. 
A5 is described as a sparkling violet blue with holographic reflects, I'd describe this as a charcoal black base with teal micro-glitter bits.
B1 is described as a matte pastel sky blue, I'd agree with their description.
B2 is described as a matte bright yellow, I'd agree with their description.
B3 is described as a matte bright lime green, I'd agree with their description.
B4 is described as a matte bright teal,  I'd agree with their description.
B5 is described as a matte hunter green, I'd describe this as more of a cool-toned grass green.
C1 is described as a matte pastel lilac, I'd agree with that description.
C2 is described as a matte periwinkle, I'd agree with their description.
C3 is described as a matte hot pink, I'd agree with that description.
C4 is described as a matte pastel lavender, I'd agree with their description.
C5 is described as a matte bright purple with 3D reflects, I'd say this is mostly matte with just the slightest hint of holographic sparkles.
D1 is described as a matte pastel coral, I'd say it's a matte salmon pink. 
D2 is described as a matte neon orange, I'd agree with their description. 
D3 is described as a matte pure orange with gold reflects, I'd agree with their description although I'd say the "reflects" are gold and orange micro-glitter bits.
D4 is described as a matte neon coral, I'd say this is a bright matte reddish orange.
D5 is described as a matte vivid magenta, I'd agree with their description. 
E1 is described as a matte vibrant grape with 3D reflect, I'd agree with their description although again, this is mostly just a matte shade with a very subtle sprinkling of holographic shimmer bits.
E2 is described as a matte deep wine, I'd say this is a matte brownish oxblood.
E3 is described as a matte deep blue green, I'd agree with their description.
E4 is described as a matte deep blue, I'd say this is a matte navy.
E5 is described as a matte black, I'd agree with their description. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment