Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Mask Review: Freeman Rejuvenating cucumber + pink salt Clay Mask

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Freeman Rejuvenating cucumber + pink salt Clay Mask.

Availability:  This retails anywhere from $2.19 for the sample packet I have in the photographs above - 0.5 fl. oz. (15 mL) to anywhere from $4 - $10 for the full sized tube - 6 fl. oz.

Would I buy this again? Possibly.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
According to sallybeauty.com:
What is it?
Freeman Cucumber and Pink Salt Clay Mask is a detoxifying clay mask rejuvenates, exfoliates and clears skin with Cucumber extract and Himalayan pink salts. It offers the perfect spa experience for deep cleaned, smoothed & relaxed skin.
What makes it special? 
Rejuvenates exfoliates and clears skin
Smooths and relaxes the skin
Deep cleans skin

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Bentonite, Kaolin, and Illite (Green) Clay: Help treat breakouts and regulate sebum production. Absorbs excess sebum.
Glycerin: Helps attract moisture to the skin.
Titanium Dioxide: Prevents sun damage (although typically as sunscreen, unsure of its benefits here in a wash-off mask).
Cucumber Fruit Extract: Has hydrating, softening, refreshing, cooling, and soothing properties.
Himalayan Pink Salt: Has anti-inflammatory properties.

What is the texture like?
This has a classic clay mask feel and dries down to the point where my skin feels a bit tight. It also has exfoliating bits in it which I believe is the salt. 

Is this scented?
This has a mostly fresh, slightly sweet scent to it.

What has my experience with the product been like?
My skin feels super smooth and silky when I wash this off and I like that it gives my skin a bit of extra exfoliation. That being said, I'm not sure if I'll be going out of my way to purchase this as it makes my skin feel tight and dry as it dries down and I feel like my skin could use something a bit more hydrating.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI received this as a birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment