Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Cleanser Review: Kose softymo Washing Foam Collagen

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Kose softymo Washing Foam Collagen.

AvailabilityThis retails anywhere from $7-$20 for 150g and can be purchased at amazon.com, stylevana.com, yesstyle.com, tesolife.com, and japanesetaste.com.

Would I buy this again?: Probably not.

What is this product designed to address?

According to yesstyle.com:
Collagen-enriched facial cleanser removes makeup and impurities from skin while infusing it with collagen to keep it soft, smooth and young-looking.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Glycerin: Attracts moisture to the skin. 
Lauric Acid: Has anti-microbial properties.
Hydrolyzed Collagen, Water-Soluble Collagen: Attracts moisture to the skin and has hydrating properties.
Soymilk Fermented Liquid: Has hydrating properties.
Silk: Has hydrating and soothing properties.

What is the texture like?
This has my beloved cushiony hydrating cleanser texture that creates a thick, fluffy, hydrating foam in contact with water. 

Is it scented?
This doesn't have a discernible scent.
 
My overall experience/comments on the product:
This is just a first impression but I have to say this reminds me a lot of the SENKA Perfect Whip Collagen in Perfect Face Cleansing Foam. I think I personally prefer the SENKA Perfect Whip Collagen in Perfect Face Cleansing Foam because I find it slightly more hydrating, but I will have to use this more long-term to decide which one I prefer. That being said, given that I've used cleansers I can only describe at being mediocre at best all of last year, this is a welcome reprieve as it already makes my skin feel more hydrated and silky. Additionally, if you're someone that shaves due to PCOS or any other reason, this creates a very comfortable shaving foam that doesn't irritate my skin.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment