Monday, January 2, 2023

December 2022 Favorites

Hey folksickles,

Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in December :) 

1. ColourPop Lilac You A Lot Pressed Powder Palette: I've been playing with this palette this month and it's been an absolute pleasure. Purples can be so hard to formulate and get right, they're often poorly pigmented or apply kind of splotchy but this palette is an absolute joy to use. Each and every shade is buttery, pigmented, and blends beautifully with the rest. I loved every single look I did with this - it compliments my eye and hair color so nicely. If you are someone that likes purples I would definitely suggest giving this a try.  

2. Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base: I love how hydrating this moisturizer is - earlier in the month I got sick and my nose was running so bad I had to keep rubbing it with tissues which caused my nose, the parts of my cheeks by my nose, and my upper lip to be rubbed raw - my skin was peeling disgustingly and I was in pain. This moisturizer felt both soothing to apply and returned my skin to being soft and silky within a few days. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I paid for the products mentioned above myself with the exception of the Bobbi Brown item.

No comments:

Post a Comment