Wednesday, January 4, 2023

December 2022 Departures

Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.

1. Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette: While this palette is beautiful, I feel like I have highlighters that I prefer and would reach for more often so I've decided to pass it along to someone who can appreciate it better than I can.

2. wet n wild Megaglo Botanic Dream Highlighting Powder: I don't feel like this highlight shows up well on my skin-tone in the sense that it's subtle and would look nicer on someone with a deeper skin-tone.

3. wet n wild Megaglo Royal Calyx Highlighting Powder: I felt the same way about this highlight as the one above in the sense that I think it would show up better on someone with a deeper skin-tone.

4. Sephora Collection Midnight magic Face and body glitter pot: I feel like I never had much luck in this highlight ever showing up anything but patchy; unfortunately using it wet ended up with it causing my makeup to streak so I figured I'd just pass it along because I cannot get it to work for me.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: The only thing I purchased in the list above is the Sephora Collection item; the Hourglass item was provided for testing purposes and the wet n wild highlighters were gifts from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment