Friday, July 22, 2022

ColourPop In The Limelight Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop In The Limelight Pressed Powder Palette

AvailabilityThis appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? I'm not sure.
Notes: Honestly I've been eyeing this palette since their last launch because, as some of you may know, I just absolutely love chartreuse, especially on my eyelids so this was absolutely up my alley. I decided to just go for it the last time they were having a sale. Looks like I snatched it up just in time too!
Star Power is an off-white base with a green duochrome pearl. 
Almost Famous is a matte, slightly pastel, lime green with teal and silver micro-glitter flecks. 
Miami is a matte lime green.
Debut is a soft, warm, matte brown. 
Booked is a metallic chartreuse with a pinkish golden glow, I absolutely LOVE it!  
Playdate is essentially a slightly darker version of Booked.
After Party is a matte, warm, grassy green.
Palms is a metallic warm green with a golden pearl.
Lay Out is a matte olive brown.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment