Sunday, July 24, 2022

Lip Gloss Review: NYX Cherry Skimmed this is milky Gloss

NYX this is milky Gloss in Cherry Skimmed

Availability: This is available at ulta.com along with their physical store locations as well as  nyxcosmetics.com. The retail pricing is $8.50 for 0.13 oz. (4 mL).
Would I buy this? I'm not sure.
Notes: I would describe the color of this as being a milk chocolate mauve.  This is a beautiful color and the texture is very smooth without any stickiness or tackiness. It smells sugary and sweet with caramel notes, I'd describe the scent as a crème brulee. Overall, the actual gloss stayed put for about 2-3 hours; my lips did stay soft but I wish it wore for a bit longer, it looks really pretty on.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes, I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment