Sunday, July 3, 2022

June 2022 Arrivals

 Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials

1. Trader Joe's Rose Water Facial Toner: I haven't had this toner in ages, in fact I haven't replenished on this since my first review on it but I remember liking it so I decided to pick it up again since I'm getting low on the toner I'm currently using.

2. The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane: This is another product that I was low on and needed to replenish. You all know by now that squalane oil is an old standby and a product I swear by both to reduce redness and improve the texture of my skin.

3. Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat 3-in-1 Hair Mask + avocado extract: Given that I've run out of all my hair treatment masks and needed to replenish I decided to give this one a try because I've liked the Garnier hair masks in the past.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment