Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Candle Review: Trader Joe's Peach Black Tea

 Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Candle: Trader Joe's Peach Black Tea
Availability: This currently retails at $3.99 for 5.7 oz. (162g) and is exclusive to physical Trader Joe's stores.
Would I buy this again?: Possibly.
Notes: I heard good things about this candle prior to purchasing it so when I got to the store and gave it a sniff I knew I had to have it. We all know I love tea scents. I will say this sort of gives me Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Georgia Peach vibes. The tea scent is there but I would say it's subtle.
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, I will say something that smells citrusy (more on the orange side) comes out to play. 
Alright frankly I find that this candle burns a bit unevenly, it does have a very nice throw and scents up my entire room.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment