Friday, January 6, 2023

Candle Review: OPALHOUSE Sparkling Yuzu Scented Soy Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Candle: OPALHOUSE Scented Soy Candle in Sparkling Yuzu 
Availability:  This is available at target.com along with their physical locations (I would call your local target or check the website to see if the brand is carried at your local store). The pricing is as follows:
4.1 oz. - $5
15.1 oz. - $10
21.5 oz. - $15
Would I buy this?: Yes!
Notes: According to target.com this candle is supposed to have the following notes: Create a relaxing and soothing environment for any room in your home with the Lidded Glass Jar Candle in Sparkling Yuzu from Opalhouse™. Infused with the citrusy scent of ripe yuzu, this jar candle brings the rejuvenating scents of summer right to your abode. Just place this candle on any surface or countertop and enjoy a nice bubble bath, yoga session, or even a good book.
I personally find that it smells the same both cold or hot, although the scent is slightly intensified when the candle is burning. It smells delicious, like a cross between yuzu and a tangerine, it's sweeter than yuzu would typically be on its own. The scent is reminiscent of Trader Joe's Mango Tangerine Scented Candle which is a favorite of mine as well.
I find that this candle has a very nice throw and scents up my entire room.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I received this as a holiday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment