Thursday, October 7, 2021

Cleanser Review: SENKA Perfect Whip Collagen in Perfect Face Cleansing Foam

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the SENKA Perfect Whip Collagen in Perfect Face Cleansing Foam.

AvailabilityThis retails anywhere from $3 - $13 and can be purchased at stylevana.com, amazon.com, and yesstyle.com. I believe the Rilakkuma packaging is limited edition and while cute, not why I purchased this product.

Would I buy this?: Yes!

What is this product designed to address?

According to yesstyle.com:
A facial cleanser that uses a micro-dense foam containing 60% of beauty essence to cleanse one tone brightly without makeup.
A lot of collagen in beauty essence is blended in the micro-dense foam, and it is washed with one tone bright and clean.
Contains 60% beauty essence.
Adopts moisture introduction technology that makes the skin feel more moisturized after washing.
Contains naturally derived silk essence (sericin, hydrolyzed silk, glycerin), W hyaluronic acid (Na acetyl hyaluronate, Na hyaluronate) and collagen GL (Water-soluble collagen, glycerin).
A gorgeous floral scent that gently scents.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Stearic Acid: Has softening and smoothing properties.
Myristic Acid:  Helps keep skin hydrated.
Lauric Acid: Has antibacterial properties.
Glycerin: Attracts moisture to the skin.
Hyaluronic Acid: Is able to hold 1000x its weight in water, helps increase moisture in the skin by binding water.

What is the texture like?
This has a soft, creamy, silky, hydrating cream texture that foams up beautifully.

Is it scented?
Despite being described as a "floral" to me this has a clean scent, it's not "green" or herbaceous in any way, just clean.
 
My overall experience/comments on the product:
Despite only having used this twice so far I have to say I am blown away. As you may know, I really love these foaming cream type cleansers because I like a foam but I need something that won't dry my skin out. This product leaves my skin so silky and hydrated! I feel like something about the way it hydrates is really soothing to my skin, as I noticed less redness when I used this. I genuinely love the way that this makes my skin feel and the way it foams up, I'm really happy with it and am looking forward to using it in the upcoming winter season. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment