Friday, October 22, 2021

wet n wild Ultra Black Breakup Proof Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on the wet n wild Breakup Proof Waterproof Eyeliner in Ultra Black.

I have this on the upper lash-line
AvailabilityThis ranges from around $5 - $6.50 and can be purchased at drugstores that carry wet n wild and Ulta along with their respective websites. This can also be purchased on wetnwildbeauty.com.
Would I buy this? I'm not sure. 
Notes: I'd say that this is a matte black. It's waterproof and stays put nicely (about 8-11 hours). It glides on very easily. The brush is fairly average for a pen-style liquid eyeliner and I feel that at times I wish its end was better tapered to create really fine flicks and wings. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment