Friday, October 8, 2021

Moisturizer Review: Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream

 Hello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream.

Availability: This product retails at $25-$28 for 1.6 oz. (50 mL) and is available at laniege.com, stylevana.com, and yesstyle.com. I find that this is less pricey on the non-USA sites. 

Would I buy this?:I'm not sure.

What is this product designed to address?
According to sephora.com this is what the product is and what it does:
What it is: A rich moisturizing cream formulated with mineral-rich vegetable extracts to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier for a hydrated, balanced complexion.
Skin Type: Normal and Dry
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Acne, and Blemishes
Formulation: Lightweight Cream
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: Water Bank Moisture Cream is powered by antioxidants and highly concentrated green mineral water. Extracts from Brussel sprouts and artichoke combine with the fortifying power of lima beans to help strengthen the defensive barrier and keep skin hydrated throughout the day.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to sephora.com:
Green Mineral Water: Extracted from Brussel sprouts, artichoke, and lima bean to hydrate skin.

What is the texture like?
This has such an interesting texture! I'd describe this as something between a gel, cream, and balm. It's a bit thick but not heavy; this feels refreshing and cooling when applied.

Is it scented?
This has a very soft, clean scent that I'd describe as being aquatic.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
I really love how soft and smooth this leaves my skin feeling. It's almost like dipping my face into a cloud because it's so hydrating yet lightweight. That being said I've only used this once so that's my first impression of it. Only time will tell if I enjoy this over time or find its texture a bit tacky - I find it tackier on my hand than my face though. I'm sure I'll go into more depth when this shows up in an empties. If you'd like a more in-depth review please let me know.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was provided as a birthday reward from Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment