Sunday, October 10, 2021

Lip Balm Review: Laneige Berry Lip Sleeping Mask

Today's lip balm review is going to be on Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in Berry.

Availability: This product retails at $10 - $22 for 0.7 oz (20g) and is available at sephora.com along with its physical store locations. You can also purchase this at laniege.com, stylevana.com, and yesstyle.com. I find that this is less pricey on the non-USA sites. 
Would I buy this again?: Probably not. 
Notes: The balm has a sweet scent that sort of reminds me of very sweet children's cough syrup (but nicer!) and has a very soft, sheer pink tone to it. I feel like this does a nice job of softening the lips and leaving them hydrated while being lightweight. It feels nice going on but honestly I wouldn't say that it offers enough hydration if you're looking for something to help manage dryness, it more so keeps lips that are already hydrated stay soft and smooth. Honestly with this being such a hyped up product I was expecting more hydration from it but alas. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided as a birthday reward from Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment