Sunday, October 3, 2021

September 2021 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, only buying essentials.  

1. BYBI Super Greens Purifying Face Mask: I'll be honest in that I like to alternate between two face masks every time I use one so, given that I was down to only one, I decided since a Target opened up nearby and I haven't really perused what brands they carry, let me go check it out. Now, my main concern recently has been a collection of, I suppose they're sebaceous filaments, on my nose and occasional breakouts. I have redness as always but I have never found a mask that genuinely addresses redness so for the time I've given up. What appealed to me about this particular mask is that although it has skin purifying ingredients, it also has ingredients to hydrate so I bought it feeling fairly good that it won't dry out my skin while at the same time maybe helping me with the sebaceous filament situation. 

2. wondergloss beauty Makeup Assassin: 2 in 1 Makeup Remover and Oil Cleanser: This is the makeup remover that I meant to purchase the last time. It makes eye makeup removal a breeze and has a beautiful rose scent.

3. SENKA Perfect Whip Collagen in: Given that I was running low on cleanser and found this on sale, I decided to pick it up and give it a try. I picked up the collagen version specifically because I thought it would be more hydrating in comparison to the regular formula, I haven't tried either so I can't say for sure though.

4. Birthday Gifts: I don't think she'll see this and I know she likes to be low-key so I won't drop her name but I have a friend who is so beyond generous and mailed me these beautiful things. In the event she does see this, I hope she knows I am incredibly grateful to her for having sent me these products and I am excited to use them!
TONYMOLY Cat's Purrfect Brightening Eye Mask
TONYMOLY I'm Rose Mask Sheet
I also opted to get the Laniege gift from Sephora and that came with:
And then another one of my friends got me beauty goodies :') :

5. The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane: You know I love this, I didn't want to trek out to a Sephora and considered on replenishing on things so, of course, being out of this, I wanted to pick it up. I really wanted to try their retinol in squalane as well but it appears that isn't currently sold at Sephora; alas one day I shall get my sea hands on it. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of my birthday gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment