Thursday, October 21, 2021

e.l.f. disco queen Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow

Hey folksickles, today I'll be reviewing the e.l.f. Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow in disco queen.

Availability: This retails at $6 and is available at target.com, walgreens.com, ulta.com, and walmart.com as well as (potentially) their physical store locations - call your local store before making the trip if you want to be sure. It is also available at elfcosmetics.com.
Would I buy this?: No.
Notes: I'd describe this as a sheer base with holographic silver glitter.  This is definitely best used as a topper for an eyeshadow versus on its own given the sporadic, sheer quality of the base here. This wore nicely for around 8 hours and, while pretty, I just don't see it as a color I'd reach for often.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was given to me as a gift with purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment