Monday, October 4, 2021

Blush Review: ColourPop Mini Me Blush Stix

Today's blush review is going to be on ColourPop Blush Stix in Mini Me.

Availability: ColourPop blush stix retail at $10 for 6g (0.21 oz.) at colourpop.com along with ulta.com and some physical Ulta store locations.
Would I buy this again? I'm not sure, perhaps a different shade.
Notes: This shade is described as a melon pink. I'd describe the color as a warm pinkish coral with a satiny finish. 
Moving on, the texture of this is quite lovely, it's very smooth and glides on easily. Although I'm unsure if this is lip-safe I did try it on the lips (at my own risk) and it goes on very smoothly. The formula feels very hydrating which I think those with drier skin types would appreciate. That being said, I'm unsure if this would wear well on oilier individuals. I wore this for 8 hours and while this faded just a bit it was still on there.
I think this is such a pretty shade and while it goes on sheer, it's easy to build this up. I would say personally, my gripe with it is that the color itself is a bit flat and that's just personal preference. I prefer blushes with a shimmer finish to them because I prefer that glow on the skin. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was given to me as a birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment