Monday, May 1, 2023

April 2023 Empties

 All my monthly trash on display for you to see. :P

1. berkley jensen scented baby wipes in Refreshing Green Tea & Cucumber: As I always say, I love to use these wipes to wipe down surfaces, my makeup collection, and to remove swatches when I take photos for the blog. These have a nice thickness to them, I store the wipe packaging upside down so the top wipe is optimally moist and the bottom one is never swimming in wipe juices. Additionally, I really like how these wipes smell. 

2. OPALHOUSE Sparkling Yuzu Scented Soy Candle: This candle smells absolutely delicious! If you are a fan of citrus scents I highly recommend checking these out at your local Target

3. Trader Joe's Peach Black Tea Candle: This is another really yummy smelling candle. I hope they bring this back because to me it literally smells like a Snapple peach tea but with more of a real peach scent.  

4. Country Home Candle Happy Days: My bestie got me this candle and it, like the rest, was also very yummy smelling. Its scent reminds me of sweet and sour candy. 

5. Fourth Ray Beauty BLOOM SERVICE rose cleansing balm: While this balm did a good job of removing my makeup, I won't be repurchasing it. The biggest factor being that it kind of stung my eyes and made it difficult to see when I would use it to remove my eye makeup. Additionally, I wish this came with a scoop - I used one from another product - because I think it would be messy to go digging about in it with one's fingers.

6. Dr Teal's Shea Sugar Scrub in Black Elderberry x2:  I really love how gritty these scrubs are. This has a soft, sweet, berry scent to it. 

7. AOA Studio 3D Faux Mink Premium Natural Lashes in Terry:  These are a very pretty fluffy lash but as with the other AOA Studio lashes I feel that I have some trouble getting these to stick to the inner and outer corners of my eyes.

8. DUO Brush on Adhesive: This lash glue has gotten all thick and gunky so it was about that time to replace it. 

9. L'Oreal Paris Feria Power Shimmer Conditioner: I really enjoyed the way this made my hair hydrated and silky smooth.

10. Freeman Hydrating glacier water + pink peony Gel Cream Mask: I've been using this as a sleeping mask and really enjoy the extra boost of hydration this provides for my skin.  The eczema patch I constantly complain about seems to finally be fading away and it started doing so when I was using this so I'd like to think this product helped. 

11. MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Palette in 20: I am so sad that I've finished this palette up because they're no longer being made (or it seems as though it's no longer on the US market) and it was such a nice face palette. Everything was such nice quality where it melted into the skin and blended smoothly and easily. Additionally, the colors here were really flattering on my very fair skin. 

12.  Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly Starter: I'm absolutely devastated that I've run out of this primer. It gives the skin such a  beautiful, radiant glow; is lightweight, and feels very refreshing to apply. 

13. L'oreal Paris Excellence Creme Caring Deep Conditioner: This did a really nice job of providing extra hydration and shine for my hair. It also smells really nice.

14. Trader Joe's Oatmeal & Honey Soap: I absolutely love this soap! It's relatively inexpensive and I personally purchase it because if I end up with eczema, this soap helps to soothe and not further aggravate the condition.

15. ORIBE Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil: Either this oil is surprisingly lightweight or my hair ends were just really dry but in any case, I used this on damp hair and it absorbed without leaving my hair feeling greasy. This added a nice little boost of hydration but I personally find it to be too expensive for the effect that it gives given that my ends remained kind of on the drier side. It smells delicious though.

16. Soap & Glory Call of Fruity Hydrating Body Lotion: This has what I would personally describe as a tropical fruit - think papaya, guava, mango - scent to it versus the citrus fruit that is pictured on the packaging. While it's not bad, it just wasn't what I was expecting. The lotion gives my skin nice hydration but I would prefer something thicker for the soles of my feet.

17. Dove deep moisture body wash: Honestly, I like to use these body washes for shaving. This one in particular gives my skin a very smooth, soft, silky finish. 

18. Kara Beauty Fabulashes 3D faux Mink Lashes in 202: These are a beautiful, soft, fluffy lash that I find are relatively easy to apply and work with. That being said, occasionally they do want to pop off at the inner corners.

Disclaimer: I purchased all of the above with the exception of the OPALHOUSE, berkley jensen, L'Oreal, ORIBE, and Country Home Candle products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment