Saturday, May 13, 2023

Candle Review: Yankee Candle Home Inspiration Sweet Violet & Basil

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Candle: Yankee Candle Home Inspiration Sweet Violet & Basil
Availability:  This is available at bjs.com along with their physical store locations; it is priced there at $14.99. The candle contains 19 oz. (538g) of wax.
Would I buy this?: Absolutely!
Notes: Unfortunately I cannot find a description of the scent notes on any website.
I would describe the scent as a "spicy" floral. Now, I don't mean "spicy" in a peppery or burning kind of way, but in the kind of fresh kick that basil has wherein it's not quite just "green" but has a little extra something to it. That being said, the scent is largely floral with a hint of that "spicy" note to it, so I cannot say it smells distinctly of basil. It has a nice sweetness to it too so honestly it's giving me flower garden vibes and I really love that.  
I personally find that it smells the same both cold or hot, although the scent is slightly intensified when the candle is burning. 
I find that this candle has a good throw, it scents up my entire room. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: My mom got this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment