Wednesday, May 3, 2023

April 2023 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials.

1. Green Pharmacy Facial Toner in Rose Water and Almond Oil: I was running low on toner and decided to go for this one since my mom offered to get it for me and it is generally inexpensive. It smells like rose tea and I am all about that. 

2. DUO Rosewater & Biotin Striplash Adhesive: This seems to be a newer glue from DUO and while it works the same as the rest of its brush-on glues I was curious about the added rosewater and biotin because some lash glue always gets stuck in my lashes no matter what my best efforts are to remove it so it might as well do my lashes some good.

3. Mini Lash Haul: I ran out of lashes so I went to Marshall's to see what they had available and got these two:
Kara Beauty Fabulashes 3D Faux Mink Lashes in 202 3-Pack
Pearlessence Faux Mink Lashes 5 Pack Wispies 

4. Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+/PA++++: I've been hearing people saying good things about this particular sunscreen and since it's available to me locally and I'm currently running out of the one I'm using, I decided to give this a try.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of the Green Pharmacy product.

No comments:

Post a Comment