Friday, May 12, 2023

Candle Review: Yankee Candle Home Inspiration Seashore Breeze

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Candle: Yankee Candle Home Inspiration Seashore Breeze
Availability: This is available at bjs.com and meijer.com along with their physical store locations as well as at beallsflorida.com with the price varying from $15-$18. The candle contains 19 oz. (538g) of wax.
Would I buy this?: Absolutely!
Notes: Unfortunately, I cannot find a description of the scent notes on any website.
I will say that this candle reminds me of Yankee's Willow Breeze scent that is now once again available. This has that fresh, sea without brine scent that I really enjoy in candles. Someone described this as a "linen" scent in their review and I can get how this gives that fresh laundry feel as well. Overall, the scent definitely gives off a feeling of a sunshiny day with a nice fresh breeze rolling in from a clean body of water.
I personally find that it smells the same both cold or hot, although the scent is slightly intensified when the candle is burning. 
I find that this candle has a good throw, it scents up my entire room. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: My mom got this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment