Thursday, May 18, 2023

Love It Or Leave It; Review 2.0: ColourPop clay it cool Pressed Powder Palette

Hello folksickles. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized that I review a LOAD of eyeshadow palettes and I like to think of myself as being largely an eyeshadow junkie. In order to declutter a bit  I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eyeshadows for the month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on the eyeshadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them or giving them away (and why :P) as well as if I think it's worth its price tag. 

You can find a look I did with the palette here. These are the looks I created this month:
So as you can see I created some versatile peachy, orangey, pinkish looks - everything from smokey to soft and wearable. I just adore this palette because it is so wearable and flattering - I think this would look really nice on a multitude of skin-tones, and while the color story is perfect for anyone with blue or green eyes in particular, I think it looks nice with any eye color. Additionally, I love that this has shades that can work as blush and as highlighters as well, making this palette very convenient for travel because it's also got sleek packaging. The colors themselves are beautifully pigmented and blend easily; they play really well with one another. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this palette myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment