Monday, May 8, 2023

Sunscreen Review: Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Essence SPF 50+ PA++++

Hello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Essence SPF 50+ PA++++.

Availability: This retails anywhere between $8.25 - $17.50 for a 70g tube and is available at stylevana.com, japanasetaste.com, amazon.com, japanesewithlove.com, and yesstyle.com. 

Would I buy this again?: Absolutely!

What is this product designed to address?
According to yesstyle.com: 
This hydrating sunscreen infused with hyaluronic acid and royal jelly extract comes with SPF 50+ PA++++ UV protection. The waterproof formula absorbs quickly into skin and leaves zero white cast. This product is suitable for both the face and body. Sensitive skin-friendly formula is made free of artificial colorants.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Royal Jelly Extract: Has hydrating properties and helps skin retain moisture.
Hyaluronic Acid: Assists skin in retaining moisture, holds up to 1000x its own weight in moisture.

What is the texture like?
This starts off as a very creamy gel-cream that blends out into more of a gel texture. It feels refreshing when applied. 

Is it scented?
This has a soft, subtle floral scent. 

My overall experience/comments on the product:
I've been hearing a lot of hype about this particular SPF and let me tell you, it is absolutely worth it! This feels unlike any SPF I've tried and I say this because it's incredibly lightweight and melts into the skin. There isn't any white cast - it is a chemical sunscreen after all - but there's also none of that heavy, sticky, sunscreen feeling that typical sunscreens leave behind. While this is lightweight, I find it to be fairly hydrating where I would recommend it to all skin types. If someone is particularly dry, I would suggest layering this on top of a moisturizer. Because it's lightweight, I think it would play nicely when layered on top of other products. It also leaves the skin feeling very soft and smooth, so if you're a makeup wearer, I think this could function well as a primer on its own without the need for additional product. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment