Monday, April 17, 2023

Toner Review: Green Pharmacy Rose Water and Almond Oil Facial Toner

Hello folksickles. Today's review will be for Green Pharmacy Rose Water and Almond Oil Facial Toner.

Availability: I am genuinely unsure if there is an online retailer that sells this product that ships it to the US. I apologize that I can't provide better information. My mom got this for my at a Russian-speaking pharmacy. 

Would I buy this?: Yes.

What is this product designed to address?
According to the bottle, this product is designed to hydrate mature skin. Given its ingredients I would say it's mostly designed for hydration so anyone with a dry skin type can use it as long as they're not allergic to the ingredients. 

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
As translated by myself from the back of the bottle:
Rose Water: Reestablishes skin's elasticity and tone, takes away signs of tiredness. I take the latter part to mean that it gives glow to dull skin. 
Almond Oil: Reestablishes skin's protective hydrolipid barrier, moistens and hydrates skin.

What is the texture like?
I'd describe the texture as being watery. 

Is it scented?
This has a smells like a sweet rose scent with hints of tea; I personally love its scent. 

My overall experience/comments on the product:
This toner leaves my skin feeling very soft and silky, kind of like a rose petal. I find that it sort of has a skin smoothing and softening effect. Overall I like the way that it makes my skin feel and I love how it feels and smells. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: My mom purchased this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment