Sunday, April 2, 2023

March 2023 Favorites

Hey folksickles,

Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in March :) 

1. ColourPop Not a Box of Chocolates Pressed Powder Palette: I always feel like a palette belongs in favorites when it's time to switch over to another for testing and I just don't feel ready to part ways. I love this palette because while it is neutral, it has a nice selection of tones that lean a bit warmer, a bit cooler, and a bit rosier. They all pair beautifully together but they can also be used to do a look that leans in a certain color direction. Every shade in the palette is very well-pigmented and is easy to blend. I always looked forward to using this and am sad, in a sense, that I have to part ways so I can test my other palettes. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I paid for the products mentioned above myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment