Monday, April 3, 2023

March 2023 Arrivals

 Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials.

1. TONYMOLY I'm Rose Revitalizing Sleeping Mask: I am running low on my sleeping mask. I decided to pick this up because I can get my discount on it on Flip and I also really enjoy rose scented things, so I decided I want to give this a try.

2. e.l.f Stay All Day Blue Light Micro-Setting Spray: I am also running low on my setting spray so I decided to pick this one up, Not because I think it'll protect me from blue light but because out of the options at the CVS I went to, this seemed the most interesting.

3. Charmed Aroma Candles: My wonderful bestie sent these to me as a belated birthday/holiday gift.

4. Grandma Agatha's (Agafia's) Recipe Strengthening Hair Mask with Burdock: Not the official name of the product but I did my best translating the Russian on the packaging. I understand with today's political climate I have to preface saying that I in no way support Putin or his war. I've tried and reviewed many international products on this blog so, since I have access to Russian pharmacies in my neighborhood, I've been meaning to try the product offerings there as well and since my hair has been falling out lately, I decided this mask was a good one to start off with.

5. one+other Pro-Strength Nail Polish Remover Dip 100% Acetone: I purchased this since my current nail polish remover dip is getting gross and I prefer this format for nail polish removal. I personally prefer the 100% acetone formula, even though I wear regular nail polish, because I find it makes very quick work of getting nail polish off my nails.

6. Freeman The Fav Five Mask Kit: Since I'm running low on masks I decided to pick up this kit since it was a good deal - $12.99 for 5 masks. This set contains the following (all with alleged new formulations, so I'm unsure how they compare to the ones I've reviewed in the past; I can make comments if anyone is interested once I try these out):

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of the Charmed Aroma candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment