Sunday, March 19, 2023

Candle Review: Charmed Aroma Strawberry Donut Candle

 Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Candle: Charmed Aroma Strawberry Donut Candle
Availability:  This appears to currently be out of stock on us.charmedaroma.com and is listed at being $44 full-price and currently on sale at $33.99. The candle contains 13.4 oz. of wax.
Would I buy this?: For the scent alone, yes.
Notes: According to us.charmedaroma.com, the scent description is as follows: A tempting blend of sweet raspberry jelly, deep-fried donut, and powdered sugar.
I personally find that it smells the same both cold or hot, although the scent is slightly intensified when the candle is burning. I find it strange that they called it a strawberry donut but say it's meant to smell like a raspberry jelly donut. To me this smells like cinnamon spiced dough, I cannot get a distinct berry note of any kind. Personally, I think it smells delicious regardless.
I find that this candle has a good throw, it scents up my entire room. 
Let me know if you'd like me to show the jewelry inside once the wax is down enough for me to fish it out.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: My bestie got this for me as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment