Sunday, March 5, 2023

Sleeping Mask Review: TONYMOLY I'm Rose Revitalizing Sleeping Mask

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the TONYMOLY I'm Rose Revitalizing Sleeping Mask.

Availability: This product retails at $15 for 100 mL and can be purchased at ulta.com and macys.com along with their physical store locations as well as at tonymoly.us, amazon.com, flip.shop, and iherb.com. 

Would I buy this again? I'm not sure.

What it is formulated to do:
According to tonymoly.us:
This lightweight gel mask contains 1,000 ppm of natural Rose Extract that not only acts as an anti-inflammatory but will also gradually buff away fine lines and plumpen your skin! Let this spa-worthy mask work its magic while you sleep and wake up with brighter more vibrant skin. Free of Parabens, Alcohol and Talc.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to tonymoly.us:
Key Ingredients
Rose Extract - Rich in Vitamin C to brighten and condition the skin.
Camellia Extract - High in antioxidants and targets free radicals.
Aloe Extract - High in antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamin A and C and is highly anti-inflammatory.

What is the texture like?
This has a gel texture that absorbs quickly and feels cooling when applied. 

Is it scented?
To me, this smells mostly like an aloe gel with a hint of something floral which one can assume is the rose. It's not an obvious rose scent as far as I'm concerned. 

My overall experience/comments on the product:
I have found that this masks really adds a nice, soothing, cooling, boost of extra hydration to my skin. My skin felt very smooth and soft when I woke up in the morning. I have to keep using this long-term to see how I feel about it but so far so good.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment