Friday, March 3, 2023

February 2023 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials.

1. Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner: Unfortunately the eyeliner that I was using dried out and I needed to replace it. While I have been using, and enjoying, more budget friendly eyeliner lately I decided to come back to this because I found that, over time, this really did help my lashes and with all the falsies I wear, my lashes are starting to look a bit sparse.

2. one+other Advanced Nail Polish Remover: I am running low on my nail polish remover so I decided to replenish. 

3. Kose softymo Deep Cleansing Oil: I'm running low on my cleansing balm as well and I remember hearing good things about this cleansing oil - granted, it was the Speedy version, but I figured maybe since I wear heavy makeup that the deep version would be good for me. Besides, if I end up enjoying this oil, I can always get the Speedy version. I've been using a lot of cleansing balms lately and I figured I might enjoy going back to an oil since I don't have to dig it out and can just pump it in my hands. We'll see. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment