Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Candle Review: Charmed Aroma Seashell Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 



Candle: Charmed Aroma Seashell Candle
Availability:  This appears to have been discontinued. 
Would I buy this?: I'm unsure. 
Notes: Due to this having been discontinued, I cannot find a scent description for it. 
I personally find that it smells the same both cold or hot, although the scent is slightly intensified when the candle is burning. To me, this smells like a lemony or perhaps citrusy sweet-tart candy with a slight hint of a sea breeze. I really enjoy its scent.
I find that this candle has a decent throw, it will scent up my candle nook corner but it doesn't scent up my entire room. I'm unsure if the scent doesn't throw as well because the opening at the top of the mug is sort of narrow. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: My bestie got this for me as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment