Saturday, March 4, 2023

Love It Or Leave It; Review 2.0: Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 6

Hello folksickles. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized that I review a LOAD of eyeshadow palettes and I like to think of myself as being largely an eyeshadow junkie. In order to declutter a bit I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eyeshadows for the month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on the eyeshadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them or giving them away (and why :P) as well as if I think it's worth its price tag. 

You can find a look I did with the palette here. These are the looks I created this month:
So as you can see I created some smoky, some bright, overall really colorful looks. The colors in here are very vivid and last really well throughout the day without creasing or fading (I use them over the wet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer) I honestly love the quality of the colors included in this palette; they all blend together really easily, except for E3-E5, unfortunately, which give me trouble when I try to blend them. I really enjoyed all the fun, colorful looks I did with this palette!

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this palette myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment