Friday, March 17, 2023

Candle Review: Charmed Aroma Peach Sugar Kiss Candle

  Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Candle: Charmed Aroma Peach Sugar Kiss Candle
Availability:  This appears to have been discontinued. 
Would I buy this?: Yes!
Notes: Due to this having been discontinued, I cannot find a scent description for it. 
I personally find that it smells the same both cold or hot, although the scent is slightly intensified when the candle is burning. To me, this has a delicious, juicy, sweet peach scent. It reminds me more of peach juice than actual peaches but I personally LOVE how it smells.  
I find that this candle has a good throw, it scents up my entire room. 
Let me know if you'd like me to show the jewelry inside once the wax is down enough for me to fish it out.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: My bestie got this for me as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment