Thursday, March 16, 2023

Candle Review: Charmed Aroma Champagne Shimmer Candle

 Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Candle: Charmed Aroma Champagne Shimmer Candle
Availability:  This appears to have been discontinued. 
Would I buy this?: I'm unsure. 
Notes: Due to this having been discontinued, I cannot find a scent description for it. 
I personally find that it smells the same both cold or hot, although the scent is slightly intensified when the candle is burning. To me, this has a fruity, slightly floral, but overall sweet, and perhaps a bit fizzy scent.
I find that this candle has a decent throw, it will scent up my entire room lightly. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: My bestie got this for me as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment