Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Sleeping Mask Review: Freeman Hydrating glacier water + pink peony Gel Cream Mask

 'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Freeman Hydrating glacier water + pink peony Gel Cream Mask.

Newer packaging; unsure if the actual formula is different:

Availability: This product retails anywhere from  $2.50-$7.50 for either a 0.5 fl. oz. (15 mL) packet or a 3 fl. oz. (90 mL) tube and can be purchased at any drugstore that carries Freeman products (availability will vary, I would suggest calling your local store to see if they have it in stock). 

Would I buy this again? I'm not sure.

What it is formulated to do:
According to freemanbeauty.com:
Drench your skin and protect from environmental pollutants with this lightweight, leave-on gel cream facial mask. Refreshing Glacier Water replenishes dry skin while soothing Pink Peony, the queen of flowers, delicately calms for petal-soft skin. Perfect for all skin types, no need to rinse.
• Drench your skin and protect from environmental pollutants with this lightweight, leave-on gel cream facial mask
• Key Benefits: leave on mask that instantly calms and softens for glowing skin
• Mask sachets are good for 3-4 uses per sachet
• Perfect for all skin types, no need to rinse
• Made with clean ingredients, Freeman products are free of parabens, sulfates, silicone, phthalates, and mineral oils!
• 100% Cruelty Free and Vegan - Freeman products are never tested on animals
• Freeman - America’s #1 Face Mask Brand. Creating feel-good, efficacious skincare formulas that seriously work without losing all the fun.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to freemanbeauty.com:
• Refreshing Glacier Water replenishes dry skin while soothing Pink Peony, the queen of flowers, delicately calms for petal-soft skin
• Glacier Water hydrates while Pink Peony soothes and softens skin

What is the texture like?
This has a gel cream texture that absorbs quickly and feels cooling when applied. 

Is it scented?
To me, this has a fresh, clean scent to it. 

My overall experience/comments on the product:
I have found that this masks really adds a nice, soothing, cooling, boost of extra hydration to my skin. My skin felt very smooth and soft when I woke up in the morning. I've been using this for several days thus far and have noticed my once heavily inflamed eczema patch is now calming down since I started using this mask. I'm unsure to what extent the mask is contributing to the reduction of the eczema patch but I'm not mad at it. This feels very soothing to apply and I enjoy applying it at night. Although it can be a wash, or tissue-off mask, it can be left on overnight and that's my prefered method of usage for hydrating masks like this.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I received the sachet as a birthday gift, I purchased the tube myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment