Monday, February 26, 2018

Nail Polish Review: Ms. Sparkle Northern Light

Ms. Sparkle Northern Light




What the brush looks like:
My nails with 3 coats of polish, all nails have Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamond Flash Top Coat on.:

Availability: It appears that this shade has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Yes!

Notes:     I'd describe this as a bluish purple blackberry-like base with a a pearl that under some lights is purple but under others is turquoise and sometimes even green - I think for once my camera actually captured this shift, it also has some very slight scattered holographic flecks and a pearl that shifts from green to gold to pink.  This has a metallic finish. This is semi-sheer with one coat, but gets to looking opaque and streak-free within two coats, I put on three to really get the intensity and impact of color. 
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment