Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Highlighter Review: Chaos Makeup Strawberry Lemonade Highlighter

BEHOLD the Chaos Makeup Highlighter in Strawberry Lemonade
AvailabilityThis is available individually at $9-18 (depending on if you want a smaller or larger pan; I wish they would list product weight instead of pan size but alas) or in a set with Jelly Bean, Bubbles, and Melon for $70; it can be purchased on chaosmakeup.com in the hybrids section.
Would I buy this again? Not sure.
NotesThis is described on the website as a gorgeous pink-gold shade. I would say it's a soft pinkish base with an intense orange-y gold pearl throughout. These hybrids are technically designed to be used anywhere on the face so this functions as an eyeshadow, blush or lip topper as well.
 The formulation is pretty smooth and glides on beautifully/is easy to work with. It has a very glow-y, metallic finish to it.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment